1. It is an annex and an integral part of the User Agreement concluded with the User.
2. Content uploaded by the User to the Site is the property of the User. The Company will not disclose or sell this Content without the prior consent of the User.
3. The Company shall not disclose the Content transmitted electronically through the Site to third parties for purposes other than the purposes and scope set forth in the User Agreement with the Users. In this context, the Company shall keep the Content strictly private and confidential, regard it as a confidential obligation, and ensure and maintain confidentiality, and take all necessary measures to prevent any or all of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. and to take due care.
4. Content may be processed, stored and provided by the Company and its partners to third parties to provide the services requested by the User for the purposes of third party applications and direct marketing transferable.
5. Personal information may be used to contact the User or improve the User's experience on the Site (such as maintenance and support of services, development of existing services, creation of new services and provision of personalized services), as well as the creation of a database, maintenance of membership and will also process, store and transfer it to third parties for the purpose of performing other activities necessary for the provision of the Services to the User.
6. The Company shall anonymize the User's usage and transaction information on the Site; statistical evaluations, performance evaluations, marketing campaigns and donation campaigns of the Company and its partners, annual reports and similar reports.
7. The information requested by the Users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys which may be arranged through the Site and consent to the processing of their personal information may be used by the Company for direct marketing, statistical analysis and creation of a database.
8. The Company may also share User information with third parties under the following conditions:
• The disclosure is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations under the User Agreement,
• Requesting information about the users by a competent administrative and judicial institution for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation,
• It is necessary to provide information to protect users' rights or security.
9. In order to identify and solve technical problems related to the system, the Company may have to identify and use the IP address of the users where necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
10. The Company reserves the right to transfer data related to the above-mentioned purposes to the User's servers located in any part of the world (the servers may belong to him or her affiliated companies or subcontractors).
11. It is possible to link to other sites and applications through the Site and the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of these sites and applications.